Same Day Teeth in Tuscaloosa
All-on-4® Fixed Implant-Supported Dentures
The innovative All-on-4 procedure
The All-on-4® treatment concept was developed to provide patients with a permanent restoration using only four implants to support all teeth in an arch. It’s a safe and minimally-invasive procedure, giving you a set of sturdy implants on which your new denture can be loaded immediately.
The implants are placed at exact angles in exact specified locations. Precise planning using 3D CT scans and implant placement software is done to ensure the implants are placed in the best area of jaw bone. This reduces the need for bone grafting and can be done even when there is a minimum of bone structure and without damaging the bone. 90% of natural function can be restored and you leave on the same day of the procedure, with your teeth.
Prosthodontist, Dr. William Roe, is an experienced provider of the All-on-4 implant-supported dentures. In fact, he’s fitted hundreds of people over the last 10 years with this high-tech answer to missing teeth. He has a superlative track record with implants and teaches the procedure to other dentists.
In some cases, Dr. Roe will use additional implants, such as six on top and six on bottom for added stability. This would be determined by your individual situation. Dr. Roe will create a treatment plan that is best for you.
Patients with all of their teeth missing are always advised to stabilize their dentures with implants, and we find the All-on-4 procedure to be tremendously popular with our patients. Among the reasons are:
- It’s relatively affordable versus placing an individual implant for each missing tooth
- The specially engineered implants are ideal for different bone densities
- The materials are designed for maximum compatibility with living tissue
- When compared with traditional dentures, the strength and stability of the All-on-4® treatment makes a huge difference in the everyday movements of eating and speaking. It also eliminates the fear of dentures falling out.
- It’s been found that this technique actually improves gum and bone health for denture wearers.
- You never have to take your dentures out, you can eat what you want, and in all ways enjoy a close-to-natural set of teeth.
Free Implant Consultation
Dr. Roe is well-equipped to answer all your questions about the benefits of this innovative treatment. He offers a free consultation to review treatment options and answer any questions. He works out treatment plan options that take into account your budget and lifestyle. This complimentary consultation includes:
- Consultation with the doctor
- Learn about the different treatment options
- Find out if you are a candidate for dental implants
- Get all your questions about dental implants answered
- Written treatment plan
To make an appointment, call 855-440-2467 or click here to request an appointment online.